ESSENTIALS Starter Kit
An introduction to the best selling essentials in the SEEH Skincare range, designed to rebalance, repair and rehydrate the skin. The kit includes four deluxe sized samples expected to last 4-6 weeks, perfect for travelling or trailing before committing to full-sized products.
- 1 x CLEANSE Makeup Melting Cleansing Balm (20g)
- 1 x BALANCE Vitamin B Hydrating Serum (10mL)
- 1 x NOURISH Superfood Facial Oil (10mL)
- 1 x RENEW Age Defying Moisturiser (15g)
Suitable for all skin types.
Directions for Use
- Cleanse the face using the CLEANSE Makeup Melting Balm. Double cleanse if required. Take a small amount of the balm and melt between dry fingertips. Massage the balm into the face, neck and décolleté using gentle upward and outward circular motions. Wet the fingertips and continue massaging. The balm will turn to a milk cleanser. Rinse with warm water or gently remove with a damp Microfibre Cleansing Cloth, taking extra care around the delicate eye area. Pat dry.
- Apply one pump of the BALANCE Vitamin B Hydrating Serum into the face, neck and décolleté.
- Press a few drops of the NOURISH Superfood Facial Oil into the face, neck and décolleté.
- Finish with a pea sized amount if the RENEW Age Defying Moisturiser
- During the day always apply sunscreen.
CLEANSE Makeup Melting Cleansing Balm: Castor seed oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Apricot Seed Oil, Rosehip Oil, Vitamin E
BALANCE Vitamin B Hydrating Serum: Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide), Vitamin B5 (Panthenol), HMW and LMW Hyaluronic Acid, Caffeine and Bladderwrak (Seaweed) Extract.
NOURISH Superfood Facial Oil: Infused with 27 plant-based oils including SEEH Skincare’s signature superfood blend.
RENEW Age Defying Moisturiser: Plant-based ceramide complex, plant-based Sacha Inchi peptides, organic Australian kangaroo paw flower extract, hyaluronic acid and shea butter
Avoid eye contact and keep product away from direct sunlight. External use only. Patch test first, discontinue use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children. Store below 30°C.
I am very impressed with these beautiful skin products. I have been on the hunt for a skincare regime that suits my sensitive and dry skin. The cleansing balm melts into my skin, and I particularly love the superfood facial oil. It is glorious on my skin, and I feel like my skin is being renewed with every application. The moisturiser at the end rounds out the whole routine and leaves my face glowing, clean and fresh! I love the idea of the started kit, it's cost effective and really allows you to "try before you buy" without committing to copious amounts of products that might not suit my skin. In saying that, I LOVE LOVE LOVE seeh's products, and have just ordered a new bundle! Highly recommended :)
After trying these products, within a period of 5 days, I saw an immense improvement in the texture and hydration of my skin, it has helped with my rosacea and patchiness due to previous adult acne so that now, at 75 years of age, I feel as if finally I have found products that are totally suitable for me. I even feel that some of the lines on my face have smoothed out considerably. I have since purchased the larger cleanser and moisturiser and will purchase the others in due course.
What a fabulous way to have the Seeh Skin Care Experience in this sample size of products. These are mini versions of the full size products and they have given me weeks of use not just 2 applications as with many samples.
I am a cleansing balm fan, thought it would be hard to beat the Elemis Cleansing Balm, but the Seeh Balm does the job, takes off sunscrean, make up (+ eye make up) and grime, leaving my skin cleansed and soft with one application. I do use a face clothe with the cleansing balm.
The Balancing B Serum which you apply next certainly gives hydration and plumpness to the skin. Followed with the nourishing oil, you apply this day and night. It melts straight into your skin which surprised me as I thought I might have to wait about 5 minutes for it to absorb. I then swiftly applied the moisturiser. The overall effect is hydration, as they say, "you can never over do hydration."
The simplicity and effectiveness of the product and the routine has won me over. I am 66 years old, I have well cared for mature skin and I will start to swap out other more pricey products I've used in the past for Seeh Skincare.